At first glance, the GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D SJ-WP Checkweighing Bench Scale you will notice that the SJ-WP series looks remarkably different from other digital scales you may have come across before. With this unique construction the GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D SJ-WP Checkweighing Bench Scale offers a number of innovations that ensures the highest level of protection in weight measurement.
A&D at a Glance
A&D may not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D scales in their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied large industries. Including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart. Business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores. A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- Trade Approved Scales
- Submersible, IP67 flour/dust and waterproof for thorough washing
- Externally mounted load cell to realize fast stabilization (max. 0.5 seconds)
- 5000 hours of continuous operation with 6x D alkaline batteries (LED and backlight off)
- Large LCD display (26 mm character height) with white backlight
- Bright and multi-colored 5-step LED Comparator lamps
- Take-away check weighing using the auto-tare function
- Touch sensitive capacitive keys to prevent damage from sharp objects
- Scratch-free and hygienic stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Removable, transparent pan support with overhanging panels to shield the load cell
- Waterproof and anti-corrosive load cell with integrated overload protection mechanism
- Four selectable weighing resolutions from 1/3,000 up to 1/30,000
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, lb, oz, ozt, lb-oz, tael, tola and newton
- Counting mode function
- Auto power OFF function
- Battery life indicator and battery life when used continually has 5,000 hours. This means that in a typical working week the batteries could last over 2 years, so no need to constantly recharge batteries or worry about mains adaptors