GC Weighing & Calibrations AND ELP Pallet Scales, heavy duty, hard wearing accurate platform or pallet scales. Designed and built in Australia, they just simply LAST!
GC Weighing & Calibrations AND ELP Pallet Scales
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Metal
- Powder coated painted and boy these are heavy duty.
- 3000kg Capacity
- Trade Approved
- GC Weighing & Calibrations Gold Coast Supplied
A&D at a Glance
A&D my not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D precision scales as a regular part of their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and many other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied equipment industry sectors including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart etc business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores, A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation, scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products, and keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- Standard size 1200mm x 1200mm
- Standard Finish Painted, Other options Galvanised Steel
- Standard Capacity 3000kg
- Trade Approved by NMI Australia (3000kg x 1g or 1500 x 0.5kg)
- One year warranty
- Rugged and reliable operation
- Capacities up to 10 tonnes available on request
- Non-standard sizes and finishes available on request
- Designed for pit or above ground mounting
- Drive on ramps available on request