GC Weighing & Calibrations AND EZI-Check Inline Checkweigher assist retailers to continue to implement new quality standards, small to medium size businesses must adapt in order continue supplying a highly accurate and reliable product. Retailers have many benefits of doing business with smaller local packers. GC Weighing & Calibrations AND EZI-Check Inline Checkweigher benefits include locally grown products, unique branding opportunities, and more control over the end product. While this is great for manufacturers and food processors it can also present several issues such as ensuring production speeds and maintaining accuracy requirements.
This is where checkweighing systems come into play. Implementing in line checkweighing ensures product is not being given away while also not allowing under weight products to make it to retailers or consumers.
Easy to operate, easy to integrate, easy to maintain
- Incredibly precise featuring our new digital load cell and ultra-high speed Digital Signal Processing module.
- Modular design minimises set-up and maintenance time
- Complete suite of I/O options allow for easy expansion of system capabilities
- Minimise product giveaway, reduce production costs, and maximise investment return.
A&D at a Glance
A&D may not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D scales in their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied large industries. Including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart. Business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores. A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- 3 Different Capacites
- AD-4961-2KD-2035 - Two kilogram capacity checkweigher with resolution to .01g speed up to 320 ppm. Flipper-or drop-type rejector available.
- AD-4961-6K-3050 High Accuracy - Six kilogram capacity checkweigher with resolution to .1g, speed up to 145 ppm. Pusher-type rejector available.
- AD-4961-600-1224 - 600 gram capacity checkweigher with throughput up to 400 pieces per minute. Airjet rejector available.