As retailers continue to implement new quality standards, small to medium size businesses must adapt in order continue supplying a highly accurate and reliable product. Retailers have many benefits of doing business with smaller local packers. Some benefits include locally grown products, unique branding opportunities, and more control over the end product. While this is great for manufacturers and food processors it can also present several issues such as ensuring production speeds and maintaining accuracy requirements.
This is where checkweighing systems come into play. Implementing in line checkweighing ensures product is not being given away while also not allowing under weight products to make it to retailers or consumers.
Easy to operate, easy to integrate, easy to maintain
- Incredibly precise featuring our new digital load cell and ultra-high speed Digital Signal Processing module.
- Modular design minimises set-up and maintenance time
- Complete suite of I/O options allow for easy expansion of system capabilities
- Minimise product giveaway, reduce production costs, and maximise investment return.
- 3 Different Capacites
- AD-4961-2KD-2035 - Two kilogram capacity checkweigher with resolution to .01g speed up to 320 ppm. Flipper-or drop-type rejector available.
- AD-4961-6K-3050 High Accuracy - Six kilogram capacity checkweigher with resolution to .1g, speed up to 145 ppm. Pusher-type rejector available.
- AD-4961-600-1224 - 600 gram capacity checkweigher with throughput up to 400 pieces per minute. Airjet rejector available.