The GC Weighing & Calibrations AND EK-L Industrial Scales have a large capacity and a high resolution. A good example, measurement of precious metal blocks or precise mixing of paint colours. The GC Weighing & Calibrations AND EK-L industrial scale has a large weighing pan. Thus making it easy for efficient measurements of bulky objects or quantities. Multiple weighing units can be selected.The EK-30KL model also has a smart dual range capacity.
A&D at a Glance
A&D my not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D precision scales as a regular part of their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and many other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied equipment into industry sectors including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science. We have highly regarded reputation for quality. Our precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart etc business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores, A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration are always forefront. Our food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects and world class.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We maintain product knowledge keeping abreast of the latest trends. We discover any foreseeable issues and update our repair techniques.
- EK-15KL: Ideal for use where large capacity and high resolution are simultaneously required
- EK-30KL: Especially useful when the gross weight exceeds 15 kg, yet 0.1 g readability is necessary to measure the net weight
- Large (300 × 210 mm) weighing pan for efficient measurements of bulky objects or quantities
- Hygienic and scratch-resistant stainless steel (SUS430) weighing pan cover
- Easy-to-read LCD display with clear, white backlight (22 mm character height)
- RS-232C interface as standard
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, oz, lb, ozt (tael can be added upon request)
- Counting mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) function
- Percent mode function
- Comparator function
- Display hold function
- Operation with either AC adapter or optional rechargeable battery
- Auto power OFF function
- Battery life indicator
- Security ring for wire-locking the scale to prevent theft
To Enquire about this product, use the form below or call us anytime on 0474 30 40 50