GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D SJ-WP Bluetooth Scale compatibility, can either communicate with a PC via the AD-8541-PC wireless communication interface for PC, or the GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D SJ-WP Bluetooth Scale can send weighing data to the AD-8931 wireless remote display (both sold separately), requiring no cable connection and thus not compromising its IP67 protection against dust or water.
A&D at a Glance
A&D may not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D scales in their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied large industries. Including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart. Business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores. A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- Submersible, IP67 flour/dust and waterproof for thorough washing
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, lb, oz, ozt, lb-oz, tael, tola, Newton
- Scratch-free and hygienic stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Bright and multi-colored 5-step LED comparator lamps
- Battery life indicator and battery life when used continually has 5,000 hours meaning that in a typical working week the batteries could last over 2 years, so no need to constantly recharge batteries or worry about mains adaptors.
- Removable, transparent pan support with overhanging panels to shield the load cell