The GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D GX-A Multi-Functional Precision Balance is the first in the weighing industry capable of evaluating impact loads. You will find GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D GX-A Multi-Functional Precision Balance has many applications to use on the production line as a versatile weighing instrument due to its quick response speed and stability.
A&D at a Glance
A&D may not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D scales in their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied large industries. Including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart. Business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores. A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- Impact shock detection (ISD)*1 that visualizes what degree of impact shock is detrimental to the balance and allows users to take preventive measures as necessary
- Flow rate display (FRD) that makes calculating and recording flow rates easier and more accurate
- Auto precision assessment (APA) and minimum weight calculation using electronically controlled load (ECL)*2
- Cushioning under the weighing pan to mitigate impact shocks
- Protection against vertical and transverse static overloading
- Flow rate comparator that indicates whether the flow rate is within the designated limits
- Tare memory function that saves the tare value in non-volatile memory
- Alert function to ensure that the measured quantity is not smaller than the set minimum weight
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output to meet documentation requirements
- Timed calibration function (GX-A)