GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D EK-EP Intrinsically Safe IECEx Scale features a compact and lightweight design. Uses an easy-to-read LCD screen. The EK-EP Intrinsically Safe Weighing Scales are IECEx compliant also providing an effective weighing solution for a range of applications. Including hazardous area weighing.
Three models of different capacities and readabilities are available. The EK-EP series Firstly EK-300EP (300 g × 0.01 g), Second EK-3000EP (3000 g × 0.1 g) and Thirdly EK-12KEP (12 kg × 1 g). GC Weighing & Calibrations A&D EK-EP Intrinsically Safe IECEx Scale all come standard with a hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan.
The electrical apparatus and any acceptable variations to it specified in the schedule of this certificate and the identified documents, was found to comply with the following standards:
IEC 60079-0: 2011 Explosive atmospheres – Part 0: General requirements (Edition: 6.0)
IEC 60079-11: 2011 Explosive atmospheres – Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i” (Edition: 6.0)
A&D at a Glance
A&D may not be a household name, but nearly every Australian adult relies on A&D scales in their lives. Have you ever taken a letter or a parcel to your local post office? If so, you will have seen our reliable weighing systems in action.
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of weighing Equipment. Including scales, laboratory balances not to mention weighing inspection systems. A&D have proudly built and calibrated scales for Australia Post and other local and International companies. For years A&D have supplied large industries. Including manufacturing, educational, food, government, health, testing, mining, and science for instance. Our reputation for quality, precision and reliability sees A&D weighing and balance scales highly sought after and requested both locally and around the globe.
Whether you need commercial digital scales for your Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart. Business or weighing systems for multiple chain stores. A&D offers an extensive range of weigh scales and balances as well as measurement and testing products. In addition, we also boast a highly skilled local team that specialise in factory automation. Scale service and calibration, food inspection systems, system design, and integration projects.
A&D work with local distributors like GC Weighing & Calibrations to ensure we are always kept up to date with the latest products. We keep our knowledge of issues and repairs. set ups and calibrations at the forefront.
- Compact and lightweight design while maintaining excellent explosion protection
- IECEx and ATEX weighing compliancy
- Duracell Battery operation*1 (approx. 250 hours) for high portability, requiring no power supply from a safe area via a safety barrier
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Hygienic and chemical resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percent mode) and SG (specific gravity)*2
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft